The personal side of Al:
- I was born and raised in Morris, Manitoba.
- I attended college in Medicine Hat; completed a Master of Arts
program in Winnipeg; then went on to receive a Career Development
- Practitioner Diploma from Conestoga College.
- I have been married to my wife, Irene for over 30 years.
- I have two lovely daughters and an amazing Granddaughter.
The professional side of Al:
- Certified wedding officiant.
- I have been performing wedding ceremonies since 1987
- I have officiated wedding ceremonies in Alberta, Saskatchewan,
Manitoba, and now in Ontario.
- I have worked with families and adolescents for over twenty
- For the past ten years I have had the privilege of helping
people with career decision making.
- I have trained and facilitated groups in the professional and
The passionate side of Al:
- All sports – playing and watching.
- Reading - especially mysteries. My favourite author is James
- Travelling – anywhere!
- Movies – Star Wars, the Bourne Identity series, and all
- Passionate public communicator with experience in both small and
large group settings.